Lopp Law Firm founder Christopher Lopp is the current chairperson of the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants Business Valuation, Financial Forensics & Litigation Support committee.
We use detailed forensic analysis, business valuations techniques, lost profit and commercial damage calculations and other financial calculations that are backed by best practice methodologies, peer reviewed and court accepted empirical data sources and sound economic principals. We incorporate this solid foundation into written reports and experienced expert testimony deposition and trial testimony to support our opinions.
Lopp Law Firm has a breadth of litigation experience, with Specialties including:
- Class Action Certification Support
- Oil and Gas Litigation
- Breach of Contract / Shareholder/ Partner / Trustee disputes
- Alter Ego / Piercing of Corporate Veil Analysis
- Analysis of ability to pay punitive damage awards
- Personal Injury / Loss of Life / Life Care Plan Valuations
- Employment Law Damage Calculations
- Business Valuations
- Family Law Litigation
To setup a free consultation please call 918-251-2375.